The magazine has been to date developing conceptual models, the policy with earlier issues being that a platform was set up and artists from different, and perhaps opposed stances being asked to comment or operate from it, with this issue however, it is made up of artists and theorists that are either thinking within the area that concerns the magazine or are operating within them. …While Control Magazine will continue to explore conceptual models and directions, what is felt is needed at the present time is hard information about the actual trialling of these models.
- Laurie Burt
- Don Mason
- Logie Barrow A Too-Summary
- John Sharkey The Art of Controlled Tradition
- Rick Oginz The Artist’s Role when Machines Think
- Roy Ascott Behaviourables and Futuribles
- Douglas Sandle Society and the Behavioural Artist'
- Stephen Willats The Artist as a Structurist of Behaviour
- Artists Placement Group APG since 1965…from various papers