Implicit in any coherent standpoint is an articulated foundation, which if it is to be useful as a prescription needs to be rigorously investigated and defined. The needs to further such an investigation has played a large part in influencing the selection of contributions to this issue, … which are seen as providing an area of discourse, analysis and methodological direction in areas where there has been little consideration on the part of the artist previously.
- Kevin Lole Art and its Behaviourism
- Peter Smith Behaviourism as an Hermenuetic of Art (A Pragmatic Variant)
- Stephen Willats Concern of the Centre for Behavioural Art, Social Model Construction Project, Prescriptions for Task Orientated Methodologies in Constructing Operational Models of Art Practice, West London Social Resource Project
- Howard O’Conner Some Correlations Between the Behavioural Artist and Verbal Learning Models
- John Stezaker Two Instances of Institutional Determinacy of Art