The contributors to previous issues … have mainly been speculative and concerned with conceptual models, these have centered around the evolution and articulation at a general level of a stance concerning the artist’s relation and operation of notions of control, structuring of behaviour, and as an instigator and operator of cognition…..since the last issue appeared there has been a growing number of simulation works, behavioural situations, learning systems, and projects that involve casual audiences being built and adopted.
- Stroud Cornock Towards a General Systems Model of the Artistic Process
- Jan Kopinski Artists and Functional Process
- Stephen Willats Man From the Twenty-first Century, Cognition and Control Project, Cognition and Control, Visual Meta Language Simulation
- John Sharkey Inside the Innersphere
- Andy McKay Preliminary or: If I Stand in a Circle with Myself Where do My Ends Meet
- Ernest Edmonds Communications Game
- George Mallen An Approach to the Concept of an 'Art System'
- Jack Shotbolt Behavioural Maze Project No. 1
- David Budgen Dissemobile