Issue Three, 1967
In this issue of Control the participants have been asked to write from a platform, which deals with an object-audience relationship. They have been asked to consider the control mechanisms operated by themselves (in the art work etc.), and how these relate to the behaviour that an audience operates.
(Extract from the Editorial)
- Peter Stroud, 'Comments on Control'
- Joe Tilson, 'The Porcelain Factory Questionnaire'
- Noel Forster, 'The Great Art Paralysis'
- Peter Cook–Archigram Group, 'Expendable Place Pads'
- John Latham, 'Noit for Control'
- Stephen Willats
- Peter Upward
- John Sharkey, 'Poem Blanc'
- Logie Barrow