Issue Four, 1968
The fourth issue .. has brought together a group of individuals who are in some way or other trying to rethink the artists’ relation to society, and the controls that are available to them…. It is felt that the action is moving away from the old established areas of operation, and it will be the policy of this magazine … to examine the control mechanisms that are available and used by the artist.
(Extract from the Editorial)
- Victor Burgin
- Norman Toynton, 'For Children, Students and Older Children'
- Derrick Woodham, 'Control'
- John Sharkey, 'Concepts Media Elements Control '
- Logie Barrow, 'A Run-in to some Discussion of Artistic Tactics'
- Stephen Willats
- Douglas Sandle , 'Art and Consumer Technology'
- Don Mason
- Eric Brown, 'Rabbit Sculpture'