Issue Nine, 1975
Again there was no editorial, this issue continued the contemporary documentation of artist’s practice from around the world, examining new social positions for their practice. It included articles about the language of art, ‘Income Piece’, Manifesto for Sociological Art, Meta Filter, writings on signs and systems, diagrams, nature and a survey of distance models of art.
- Peter Smith, 'The Language of Art–A Critique'
- Dan Graham, 'Income (Outflow) Piece 1969 plus Various Other Texts'
- Herve Fischer, 'Manifesto No. 2 for Sociological Art'
- Stephen Willats, 'A State of Agreement'
- Landfried Schroepfer, 'Signs and Systems'
- Alan Sondheim, 'Nature and Discourse: 1975 Project'
- Kevin Lole, 'Survey of Distance Models of Art'
- John Walker, 'Diagrams: Their Relevance to Art'