Issue Ten, 1977
As above, no editorial, but subtitled, ‘Extending the Social Function of Art – The Foundations of a Practice for Today’. Contained articles on ideology, observations on adjusting culture to practical function, the role of the critic, the Post-Partum Document, symbolic worlds and contextual reality.
- Jon Bird, 'Ideology: A Sign of the Times'
- Peter Dunn & Loraine Leeson, 'Adjusting Culture to Practical Function: Reflections and Projections'
- Jane Kelly, 'Some Observations on the Role of the Critic in Art Practice'
- Mary Kelly, 'Notes on Reading the Post-Partum Document'
- Stephen Willats, 'Between a Symbolic World and a Contextual Reality
The Artwork as a Vehicle for Forwarding Counter-Consciousness'