Issue Eleven, 1979
No editorial, but subtitled, ‘Self Organisation – The Expression of Counter Consciousness. The issue contained writings on looking at buildings, counter consciousness, questions of paternity and femininity, the Artist’s Political Work, and projects from London, California and Berlin.
- Tony Rickaby, 'Looking at Buildings'
- Stephen Willats, 'The Counter Consciousness in Vertical Living'
- Ray Barrie, 'A Question of Paternity'
- Mary Kelly, 'On Femininity'
- Fern Tiger, 'Assorted Writings'
- Dieter Hacker, 'The Artist’s Political Work Begin with his Work'
- Gallerie in Friedrichstrasse, 'The Association for Research into the Full
- Employment of the Unnoticed '
- Peter Dunn & Loraine Leeson, 'The East London Health Project'
- Dan Graham, 'Projects'
- Raimund Kummer & Hermann Pitz, 'Lutzowstrasse Situation'