Issue Twelve, 1981
No editorial, again subtitled, ‘Self Organisation – The Expression of Counter Consciousness’. Contained writings concerning artists working with life and institutions, poster projects, the artist as collector and projects from Mannheim, Zurich, Hamburg, London and Oxford.
- Lili Fischer, 'Fieldwork'
- Stephen Willats, 'Working with Life and Institutions'
- Helen Chadwick, 'Model Institution'
- Michael Peel, 'Walking Waiting Working'
- Bernhard Sandfort, 'Augenladen'
- Fred Forest, 'The Territory'
- Gallerie in Friedrichstrasse, 'The Artist as Collector / The Collector as Artist'
- F & F Schule für Experimentelle Gastaltung Zürich, 'Project Loam Pit'