Issue Thirteen, 1982
No editorial, but this issue was made up of works by the following artists produced especially for the magazine. To reflect the changing cultural sensibilities of that moment in time, these artists, who all had contact with the new street atmosphere, were asked to contribute visual and text statements about their practice.
- Bill Woodrow, 'TV Blind'
- Glenys Johnson, 'Agent Orange'
- Jenny Holzer
- David Evans & Sam Burford, 'Blocks'
- Kate Blacker, 'Taking a Walk'
- Jean-Luc Vilmouth, 'Man Pointing in a Crowd'
- Stephen Willats, 'Contexts for Freedom'
- Sue Arrowsmith
- Tony Bevan, 'Emblems and Portraits'
- Tony Cragg, 'Building Bricks'
- Anish Kapoor