This issue of Control Magazine brings together artists from different geographical and ideological backgrounds. The thread that binds them together is that they all, in their individual ways, have entered into an engagement with the interactive channel. Equally, they are all involved with the idea of a future art and its society, although from a variety of different standpoints.
- Poster Studio
- Edwin David La Ronde
- Stephen Dillemuth Our TV Station
- Alan Murray My Statement in the Gallery is the Reason for the Successful Manual in the Box
- Denise Hawrysio F.T.S.
- Oliver Whitehead Splice
- Alan Kane & Jeremy Deller Chat Up
- Sarah Staton ‘Art Market’ – A Practice Towards a Theory
- Mathew Higgs Local News
- Oliver Cieslik & Barbara Schenk (Control) Controlled
- Mat Vaassen
- Les Levine Of Sex and Violence: Mask Change See Face
- Liam Gillick The What If? Scenario / A Parallel
- Stephen Willats Private Journeys
- Katie Bowden & Helen Eger Bus Catcher